ZAPP SNACKS - Grand Theatre Groningen, Netherlands
A Production of Grand Theatre Groningen, Zapp Snacks Group, NL and the municipality of Fürstenfeld, Austria conducted by Norbert Lipp.
ZAPP SNACKS: Clip-Theatre, Fast, Short and Heavy.
- Fast: There is so much on different positions going on, that you cannot see all.
You really have to zapp (tune in) with your head.
- Short: The longest Zapp snacks was about 15 minutes & the shortest one was about 7.30 minutes.
- Heavy: Of course of all the different images.
Everytime we put so many things in it that it seems impossible to do it.
Location: underground car park Fürstenfeld
The Show is only once, it was never before, and it will never be again.
All of the groups make their own "avalanche".
Grand Theatre Groningen, Zapp Snacks Group, Netherlands:
- Sjoerd Wagenaar, Art Director
- André© Pronk, Art Director
- Isabelle Jenichers, Live Video
- Dotty Molum, Costumes
- RAT, Noise-maker
- Lody, DJ
- Dicky, Breakdancers
- Mette / Sys, Choreography
- Charlotte de Braun, Technik
- Jacqueline Zwiggelaar, Technik
- Martin Lambeck, Technik
- Eugenie Produciton, Manager
Group of people, Austria:
Hornplayers, Drummers, Little Dancers, Scooter, Scaters, Actors, Breakdancers, Stock Car Drivers, DJ´S
Total about 100 people